Monday, September 2, 2019

Angelus' Quote: To Look Educated or Pursuit Education Everyday



I may not earn a degree 🎓 Not that I can't but I don't want to 😝 formal education will kill me! 😂 But I value education - either formally or informally such as reading books - because it plays a central role in the future of the people and society.

But to be educated as Erlinda Mikal says is to "learn every day." It is to apply, practice and improvise what you've learned in your life and workplace daily. To earn a higher education diploma or degree, it requires years of learning. Once you got it, you're done. But to be educated you need to learn every day or as what I like to put it - continuous learning 😉 You're done only when you're dead!
_______________________________________


THINK BIG. START SMALL. GO DEEP.

Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment

They Click it A lot. [Top 7 last 7 Days]