Sunday, October 2, 2011

October Free Books; "God’s Medicine Bottle" (I need a Doctor)

"My son, attend to my words; incline thine ear unto my sayings. Let them not depart from thine eyes; keep them in the midst of thine heart. For they are life unto those that find them, and health to all their flesh." (Proverbs 4:20-22KJV)

Dear Motivates4life readers,

This month I want to introduce you with a simple, thin, (only 62 pages) one sitting yet profound book by Derek Prince entitled “God’s Medicine Bottle”. Now, I would the book to do the talking;

Book writes:
 "...with his stripes we are healed." (Isaiah 53:5) The Great Physician has provided all believers with the ultimate prescription for excellent health. In God's Medicine Bottle you will discover how to...
·        Find God's prescription for you
·        Listen for His directions
·        Read the instructions carefully
·        Follow His guidelines exactly’

As you take the medicine as directed, you will find that God is true to His Word – He will restore your physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual health.’

I writes: Come, let us meditate on Proverbs 4:20-22 and as we read about Derek Prince own testimony on his hospital bed, may we be encourage to take God’s medicine as our continue source of faith, hope and love. Happy reading!

Your male nurse,
Rich
 ...................
For month October, I would like to give you a copy of this book for free. There are only 3 books available for you to request.
 
Do you want to have a copy of this book? Do these 2 things:
1)    Comment below “I need a Doctor (space) (Your name)”
2)    E-mail me at Motivates4life@hotmail.com or send message to my Facebook your real name, phone no. and your postal address.


Best Blogger Tips

9 comments:

  1. Can I still have this after the previous one? :)

    I need a Doctor (Josella)

    ReplyDelete
  2. If there's someone else want this, give it to them :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. 2) Vella
    3) Connie
    It is finish! Happy Reading everyone :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need a doctor, Charlene

    ReplyDelete

They Click it A lot. [Top 7 last 7 Days]