Friday, October 14, 2011

Be a 'Cow', Not a 'Pig'

A pig was complaining to a cow that he was not appreciated.
“I don’t understand it,” he said, “people are always talking about how generous you are, giving them cream and milk and butter for their daily use. That’s nice, of course, but I give more than you do – ham and bacon and bristles and feet. Yet nobody has any use for me. They make fun of me and call me a pig. I don’t like it.
Perhaps the difference,” the cow replied after a moment’s hesitation, “is that I give while I’m still living.”

You simply can’t take your money to heaven with you, but you can send it on ahead of you. Be sure that, for every gift you gave in respond to God’s love will surely be bless by Him. Pig only can contribute after it dies; but cow, while still eating grass, it contributes milk for us. Here is my key point:
It’s not what you would or wish to do with a million,
If you only hope to be rich first before you give,
But what are you really doing at the present,
With the Ringgit (or Dollar etc.) and Cents you have got?

Winston Churchill once said, “We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.” Hey, THINK BIG (Decision) You must each decide in your heart how much to give. START SMALL (Sincerity) And don’t give reluctantly or in response to pressure. GO DEEP (Motive) “For God loves a person who gives cheerfully.” (2 Corinthians 9:7NLT)
Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment

They Click it A lot. [Top 7 last 7 Days]