Friday, April 1, 2011

Month of April free books

Hi readers,

I grow up watching cartoon series Doraemon. His friend, Nobita Nobi is a very timid person. His archenemy is Giant, a full-time bully and bad singer. Every time when Giant meet Nobita, he always get bullied by him and thus, he rather not to meet him due to fear and he know that he will always stumble whenever he meet Giant.

Everyone have to face our own 'Giants'. Like Max Lucado writes 'He taunts you with bills you can’t pay, people you can’t please, habits you can’t break, failures you can’t forget, and a future you can’t face. But just like David, you can face your giant, even if you aren’t the strongest, the smartest, the best equipped, or the holiest.'

What is your giants brothers and sisters? Whatever it is, I just want you to know that soon or later you'll have to facing your own giants in life. You get to choose, my friends, either you want to face it alone or having God stand beside you: strengthen you and give you hope to overcome. Focus on giants—you stumble. Focus on God—your giants tumble.
............................
I'm giving away 3 copies of Max Lucado's Facing Your Giants this month.
Get your copy now!!!
How to get this for free?
  • Comment on the column below and write 'Yes, give me one'
  • Then send me your mailing (not e-mail) address together with your comment or send it to motivates4life@hotmail.com if you don't want your address to appear on this blog. 
  • to readers in Malaysia ONLY.  
  • Only 3 books available.
  • That's all. Thank you. 
Best Blogger Tips

16 comments:

  1. Oh ya.. ha2 I won't send any funny fliers or promotions bla2. Just book and bookmark. :) Reading is a good habit, babeh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want one pls. thanks man and God bless you richly in all area of ur lives.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous you got it. Send me your address, and name ya.
    People follow the procedure ya. :) "Yes, give me one" (Name)
    Dean: Seriously and with reasonable sound minded. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. can i get one?give me one pleaseee:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. sounds a great book! Happy to get one....too.
    Please give me one!
    Ailson

    ReplyDelete
  6. dean its seriously free .. ive got 4 books from richard
    pris

    ReplyDelete
  7. chard, diatu GIANT dalam idupku - meri pluang ti ke 2 ngagai diriku... susah... ku nemu nuan nemu... huhu...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Is there anymore??I LOVE Max's books...i dont usually have a habit of reading but his books are the very few ones that i read...I'd love to have one,please? =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Done!
    1) Cornelius
    2) Daniel
    ... I have both of your address already. Thanks.
    3) Ailson - I need your address.

    P.s: Anonymous on April 1, 2011 9:07AM, I have no clue who are you man/gal. Try again next month ya.

    ReplyDelete
  10. can i get one ??
    i hope to facing the giants in my life n having closer relationship wif HIM...

    ReplyDelete
  11. Ice there are only 3 available. If Ailson doesn't send me his details i'll inform you ya.
    Ice, the book is mainly about how David facing his giants in life. You can read straight from the Bible... and trust me,if you diligently seeking His guidance in facing your Giants, as ancient the story was, it will impact your life forever.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so encouraging, I love your blog. Keep up with the good work! *I do have so many Giants in my life, and I am going to kick them out soon in Lord's guidance I believe.*

    ReplyDelete
  13. FREE?WOW..ITS A GREAT BOOK TO READ!..CN I HAVE 1?
    NAME : CATHERINE HO MING LEE
    ADDRESS : 51,TAMAN BUNGA MAWAR, 09000 KULIM KEDAH DARUL AMAN.

    thx!nwy Richard..rmbr me?i love ur motivated 4 life blog..its realli encouraging!i m blessed2 get 2 read it!=)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks Anonymous on 7th april.

    Hi Catherine. Thanks for your support. :) I'm sorry that I only give away 3 books per month. I hope you can try again next month.

    Btw, are you a new to Christian?
    Do you want to have a copy of NLT Bible instead?

    ReplyDelete
  15. oo..i ll try again nxt month..thx yea...i m nt a new christian..bt i do nid a small bible to bring it around..bt its ok if u dun hav a copy of small bible..thx 4 the concern=)

    ReplyDelete

They Click it A lot. [Top 7 last 7 Days]