Thursday, April 21, 2011

Imagine Big Big Big Dream!

Imagination is more important than knowledge. (Albert Einstein)
The man who has no imagination has no wings. (Muhammad Ali)
God is not the product of our imagination, He is the ultimate Creator. He is the source of our creative abilities. (Richard Angelus)

When I was a little kid, my imagination rules my childhood life. I have posters of Dragon Ball, Superman and Spiderman. I have photos of rock stars, motorbikes, planets and things all over my bedroom walls. One day, I dressed up like a Superman. (Imagine not) ‘Mom, look! I’m Superman!’ My mom wasn’t impressed but she tried to. She gave a command to her hero, “Superman, brings those boxes here.” That time, those boxes were heavy but do you know what she did? She would secretly helping me lifted those big boxes and placed her hands where my eyes couldn’t see. Then she said, “Good, thank you Superman.” I knew I’m strong back then!

Imagination. One of the most undervalued parts of our mind is our imagination. Everything that exists – cars, chairs, KLCC, Penang Bridge, and even Starbuck coffee mugs began as an image in someone’s imagination. Napoleon Hill writes, ‘The great leaders of business, industry finance, and the artists, musicians, poets, and writes became great, because they developed the faculty of creative imagination.’

Maybe it’s not appropriate for us to imagine that we are Superman right now (Though I still think that I am sometime) but we can use our mind to achieve result that can bring benefits for others. Your imagination is very powerful. The preacher of proverb said: As a man thinks so he is.

A word of warning though: the dark side of our imagination is that it can easily be hijacked by our sinful nature. This is why we need to invite God to give us a new nature. “To be controlled by human nature results death; to be control by the Spirit results in life and peace.” (Romans 8:6)  When your thoughts are controlled by your new nature, your imagination is inspired by God’s creative character. Therefore; imagine your future, your successes and your achievements right inside your head! Don’t limit yourself and dream big dreams.

Remember, THINK BIG Imagination creates vision. START SMALL by image a picture of what God is calling you to do. GO DEEP Just like I imagined becoming strong like Superman but actually my mother was the one who helped me to carry those heavy boxes; we can imagine big dreams but only God can help you to achieve it. From what my Bible taught me, if it for His Glory and His Kingdom, He will do it!

 Wait… I still think that I'm, Superman!

....

Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment

They Click it A lot. [Top 7 last 7 Days]