Sunday, April 10, 2011

3 Simple ways to Practice Gratitude

When is the right time to practice gratitude? Today! In fact, right now. It’s easy to take the good things in life for granted. One thing I noticed in my 20s is that: now people are too busy chatting on phone and sms’ing while walking than to enjoy the beauty of nature around them. One of the best ways to have the feeling of gratitude is to notice and appreciate the little things around you.
When you make time to count your blessings, it becomes clear just how much you have to be thankful for.

Thanks God for ‘the little things around you.’
Turned your prayer today from ‘I wish’ to ‘I’m thankful.’ This practice will helps you to keep life’s disappointments from blinding you to what God is doing in the here and now. Right now, I’m thankful for Yummy Chicken rice that I ate this afternoon. 

Thank your Parents
If they are near: hug them, kiss them etc. If you’re far away from them; make a call or send them a letter. (Okay~ sms, e-mail or Facebook’ing them! Twitter’ing too.) Tell mom and dad exactly how much you appreciate them.

Make Appreciation a Daily Habit.
Cultivate an appreciative heart by giving thanks regularly, consistently, and spontaneously. They could be a friend, family member, co-worker or mentor. Expressing gratitude will make you aware of the good things in your everyday life.

I would like to say THANK YOU for all your positive comments, valuable advices, encouragements and even your constructive critics in this blog. Writing blog is such a waste of time and effort unless there's a reader like you. Diary is meant for personal but I believe blog is meant to share. Once again THANK YOU. Now go and cultivate your gratitude heart! 

THINK BIG.START SMALL.GO DEEP.
Related link, click title to read: 
 .........
Best Blogger Tips

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for the post!! I really thank God for all the blessings, big or small, that He so freely give...Thank God also for today! I was going to church in cameron highland 2day..there was a landslide near the entrance of the church..there's just barely enough space for my wheelchair to go thru..one wrong move & i'll drop of the cliff!! Truly He is always FAITHFUL!!! Praise GOD!!=D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you shouting??? Can I join you? Praise God!!!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

They Click it A lot. [Top 7 last 7 Days]