Friday, October 28, 2011

I Choose to be in a Good Mood

Things turn out best for people who make the best of the way things turn out.” 
(Art Linkletter)

Each morning (expect most of Saturday morning and during camps) I wake up and say to myself, 
Richard, you have two choices today. You can choose to be in a good mood or you can choose to be in a bad mood.”
I choose to be in a good mood. 
Each time something bad happens, I can choose to be a victim or I can choose to learn from it. I choose to learn from it. Everytime someone comes to me complaining, I can choose to accept their complaining or I can point out the positive side of life. I choose the positive side of life. After all, my friend, if you observed carefully and pessimistically, life, in part, is troublesome.

Now, I’m not suggesting you to ignore the evils, chaos, trouble etc. that happening in the world today, and choose to bother it all at once – No! That is the sin of ignorance! But, what I mean is this: You choose to see the bright side of life not because the dark side does not exist, but because the future is as bright as the promises of God. (I'm referring to the God of The Bible)

Leslie B. Flynn wisely observed, “The pessimist sees only the dark side of the clouds and moans; the philosopher sees both the dark and bright side of the clouds and shrugs; and the optimist doesn’t even see the clouds – he is walking on them.”

You have read this article, don’t you? Now, are you going to choose to apply it in your life? or choose to take no action about it? I choose to apply it.  
THINK BIG. GO DEEP. START SMALL.
  
Best Blogger Tips

4 comments:

  1. It is indeed a great sharing for my days as I'm really quite depress lately for my hectic dentistry life.. Yea.. will choose to face the day with a good mood...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Richard, ya our attitude toward what happened is a choice... :)

    ReplyDelete

They Click it A lot. [Top 7 last 7 Days]