Sunday, October 23, 2011

What attracts a guy? (For girls only)

While driving passed through The Spring shopping mall, a friend of mine asked me to slow down the car. He stared through my greenish tinted glass window. “Check it out,” he said excitedly. “Check what?” I curiously replied.
Check the girls out~ Woohoo!” He was refreshed. 3 wonderful strangers had attracted a youthful passionate guy. It makes me to think; what attracts a guy?
………………

Manchester University found that men spend about half their time staring at girl’s perfect pout – especially if girl wearing red lipstick. (According to my Oxford Thesaurus dictionary, pout means ‘pull a long face’ or ‘knit one’s brows’) The color red appears to have proven potency to attract a guy. Red keeps guy mesmerized for an average of 7.3 seconds while pink pucker grabs him for 6.7 seconds. And for your information, my friend above was really mesmerized!

There are Top 3 Attractions that can meld a guy’s heart from a metal cylinder to ice-cream cone;

1)    Smile
Went I was a student, I met a beautiful girl in a campus library. She was so lovely that every man’s eyes will locked to her charm whenever they looked at her. I was one of them obviously. Well, my interest only lasted for a week – she rarely smiled, just a stone-faced most of the time. Pretty but pity. I don’t need any researched study to shows that smiling makes you more attractive. Just compare 2 person; one with stone-faced and the other with a smile – if you’re in the right mind, you’ll definitely attracted most with the later. Girls, smile…

2)    Laughter
Victor Borge observed, “Laughter is the shortest distance between two people”. Allow me to modify this quote, “Laughter is the shortest distance between the lover of your life.” If you really learned the nature of men carefully, you’re well aware of the fact that men are attracted to women who laugh at their jokes. Maybe because we’re “praise hunger” or maybe because it’s your “cute” laughter (or both), I do not know, but a sincere-girlish laughter moderately express able to hooked many jokers out there. (P.s: If he is simply not funny, spare him the embarrassment will ya? Laugh a bit, can ka?)

3)    No tears
My greatest weakness is her tears,” said my friend. Tissues and tears are the greatest weapons for girls. It can be use for good (share feelings etc.) or evil (manipulations etc.) Research recently published in Science Express indicates that men are less sexually attracted to women associated with the smell of tears. Maybe it just me, but I hope I can speak up for majority of men out there with this humble plea – tears should never come between you (girls) and I (guys)… save it for girl’s nights out.

THINK BIG. START SMALL. GO DEEP.
"The most exciting attractions are
between two opposites that never meet
"

(Andy Warhol)

 P.s: I just want to write something different.


Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment

They Click it A lot. [Top 7 last 7 Days]