Monday, September 2, 2019

Angelus' Quote: Success Is A Few Simple Disciplines Practiced Every Day



Practice every day. It's not the big things that make the difference as to whether or not you succeed in life. It is "nothing more than a few simple disciplines, practiced every day."

It's the little things that you do - and KEEP DOING - that determine whether you will achieve your goals or spend your life dreaming about them.

When I first write my blog, it starts with one article every day. When I start a FB Page, I post every day. When I want to speak on leadership, I organized one event after another. When I read a book, I start with a page first. Keep it up! 😉
_______________________________________


THINK BIG. START SMALL. GO DEEP.

Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment

They Click it A lot. [Top 7 last 7 Days]