Tuesday, September 3, 2019

Angelus' Quote: Soldiers Watch What Their Leaders Do



Abraham Lincoln said, "Example is not the main thing in influencing other people; it's the only thing." First and foremost, the leader sets the example. If I want to influence others to read, I must read. If I want to foster the spirit of trust, I must trust others first. If I want to lead people to other places, I must go first 😉

There is a saying: What you do speaks 👄 so loudly that what you say I cannot hear 👂Many seem to have the idea that a leader is someone with a position or someone with the ability to talk a good game. But a true leader sets the example with his or her actions on a daily basis. Period#ServeToLead
_______________________________________


THINK BIG. START SMALL. GO DEEP.

Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment

They Click it A lot. [Top 7 last 7 Days]