Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Angelus' Quote: Possible or Impossible, It's In Your Own Thinking



Late Dr. Robert Schuller is known as a Possibility Thinker. I read two of his books a long time ago - 1) Tough Times Never Last, But Tough People Do!; and 2) Success Is Never Ending, Failure Is Never Final - books that I recommend but read with cautious and prayerfully.

Possibility Thinking is simply "focusing faith on achieving defined goals." I may question Schuller's theology but I love The Possibility Thinker's Creed 😉 Read it slowly and face today with a great attitude:

"When faced with a mountain,
I WILL NOT QUIT!
I will keep on striving
until I climb over,
find a pass through,
tunnel underneath,
or simply stay
and turn the mountain
into a gold mine
with God's help!"

THINK BIG. START SMALL. GO DEEP.


Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment

They Click it A lot. [Top 7 last 7 Days]