Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Angelus' Quote: Motherhood Has Made Me Grow and Change Faster



"Men want to improve only the world," says Harriet Freezer, "but mothers want to improve their whole family. That's a much harder task." How true! One such woman is Vella Mathiews. She's an entrepreneur, trainer & consultant at Smart Tycoon Group (STG), a wife and👫 a mother to four children👩👧👧

Even in her busy schedules she always squeezed in some family time on the calendar. When she went for a few days of traveling, after came back she spent time with her children. On challenge and joy of being a mother, she explains, "Nothing, I mean nothing, has made me grow and change faster than motherhood. Last week's lesson has been PATIENT 💆️ because nothing makes you reach the end of yours faster than a toddler."

She continues, "While I think it's natural and normal to lose ur temper on occasion, it's not the sort of a mother I want to be. I'd like to be calm and measured in the face of adversity. I want to be in the present, supportive and engaged. Ever ready to teach, to learn and generally cultivate an enchanted environment for my kids and family." Improvement and continuous learning are what makes a GOOD mother. "It's all that I do on my best days and I'm learning to do on my off days, too," Vella continues.

Add that with godliness and that's what makes a mother GREAT 👸 It was said: "One godly mother is worth a hundred clergy." I believe that behind every great man there is a great woman (and it is not his wife) It is his mother. No woman has the influence, the opportunity, the privilege or the reward of a mother 😉 #ServeToLead #GrowingLeader

THINK BIG. START SMALL. GO DEEP.


Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment

They Click it A lot. [Top 7 last 7 Days]