Wednesday, September 25, 2019

Angelus' Quote: Your Children Are Always Watching You



When I read 📖 this short "If I Had" write-up by Diane Loomans (book, Full Esteem Ahead), I know that most parents desire to do it, but sometime missed it. I can sense some of you - parent(s) - would want to do something with your children all over again, but you can't turn back the time Let this be a reminder, read it:

If I had my child to raise over again...

> I'd finger-paint more and point the finger less
> I would do less correcting and more connecting
> I'd take my eyes off my phone* and watch with my eyes
> I would care to know less and know to care more
> I'd take more hikes and fly more kites
> I'd stop playing serious and seriously play
> I would run through more fields and gaze at more stars
> I'd do more hugging and less tugging
> I'd build self-esteem first and the house later
> I would be firm less often and affirm much more
> I'd teach less about the love of power and more about the power of love

[*originally using the word 'watch' but I changed it to 'phone' 📲 because this is often the case] #ServeToLead #GrowingLeader

THINK BIG. START SMALL. GO DEEP.


Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment

They Click it A lot. [Top 7 last 7 Days]