Monday, February 3, 2020

Angelus' Quote: It Is Better to Be Alone than In Bad Company



If you find yourself complaining incessantly about a friend or two after you see them or speak to them, it's probably time to review the friendship 🙂 It is better for you not to be mix with negative people and sinning by criticizing them behind their back. A true friend should enhance your life

Probably my vast experiences, probably my age, probably both: 😝 I only want to spend and invest my time with true friends. Those who empower, inspire and listen to one another. And those who I do care about. If that's not what is happening, stay home and enjoy the company of a good book 📖😉 #GrowingLeader #ServeToLead
______________


THINK BIG. START SMALL. GO DEEP.

Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment

They Click it A lot. [Top 7 last 7 Days]