Friday, February 28, 2020

Angelus' Quote: Leaders are 'Empty' If...



Self-Centered Leader: I hold a grudge against people who don’t treat me with the respect I deserve. People should recognize how critical I am to the organization/committee/team

Servant Leader: I recognize that each person in our organization/committee/team is important and I want to be sure they know it
_____________

Self-Centered Leader: I don’t mind cutting corners if it will bring greater success. I can overlook a few, minor ethical issues if the end result is good for the bottom line

Servant Leader: I take a stand for integrity and make certain my character is not tainted by my drive for success
_____________

Self-Centered Leader: It’s important that my name is associated with successful projects that I’ve contributed to in some way. However, if a project has failed, I’m quick to point out who is to blame

Servant Leader: I recognize that success is a team effort and I want to be sure the whole team receives proper praise. If the project is not a success, I evaluate the weakness, take responsibility and find solutions to ensure success the next time
____________

Are you a Self-Centered Leader, who is full of himself, OR a Servant Leader, who #ServeToLead? πŸ˜‡πŸ‘‚πŸ™Œ #GrowingLeader


THINK BIG. START SMALL. GO DEEP.

Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment

They Click it A lot. [Top 7 last 7 Days]