Monday, February 3, 2020

Angelus' Quote: As Iron Sharpens Iron, So Men Sharpens Another



Evil loves to isolate men, to cut them off from their friends, and beg them to keep secrets. A Christian man must be accountable in order to find strength and grow. When I went into trouble, the first person I tell is my boss and brother, David. After that, I shared with Steven during our men's outing. I love it during Bible studies too when men share their thoughts and stories - and get to pray together (now, added that with sisters in Christ. Awesome!).

Alone, we grow dull - but together - we sharpen our skills, fortify our resolve, and refine our battle skills. Men, if you read this, get into a small group - immediately. Lock arms with warriors, and sharpen one another with victories and accountability 💪😉🔥 #ServeToLead #BiblicalManhood
______________


THINK BIG. START SMALL. GO DEEP.

Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment

They Click it A lot. [Top 7 last 7 Days]