Friday, February 28, 2020

#1Book1Week Lists January 2020



"Every person who knows how to read has it in his power to magnify himself," said Aldous Huxley, "...to make his life full, significant and interesting" 😊 January was a busy month for me as I slowly (maybe 'slow' is not the right word, neither 'fast', so) continue the joyful vocation after Sabbatical leave last year 🤫 But since reading has become my habit and part of my life, even in the midst of busy schedule I will find time to read books. More accurately, intentionally "allocate" time to read! Here are my #1Book1Week January 2020:

1) The Fear of the Lord: Discover the Key to Intimately Knowing God (1997) by John Bevere

2) Studies in the Sermon on the Mount (1984) by Martyn Lloyd-Jones [finally finished after a few months of slower reading]

3) The Heart of a Tender Warrior: Becoming a Man of Purpose (2002) by Stu Weber

4) Start! - The Bible for New Believers: New Testament (NKJV) selected books/letters

#ServeToLead #LeadersAreReaders #GrowingLeader


THINK BIG. START SMALL. GO DEEP.

Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment

They Click it A lot. [Top 7 last 7 Days]