Monday, March 21, 2011

Do you fear ghost?

I watched a TV show today discussing on the topic of ‘Ghost.’ The host of that show asked the actress about her experience while shooting a scene in a grave on her latest movie where she acted as a ghost. This funny shining head TV host asked, ‘Have you encountered any paranormal activities while shooting this film?’ She answered, ‘Yes, one day right after my director said ‘cut!’ suddenly my bones chilled like something cold had passing through me. Everyone behave weirdly and I was wondering what is happening… only later they told me that there was something or rather someone was standing next to me and they managed to record it on the camera… I was scared to death.

Have you experience any paranormal activities? I was so scared when I was young. I always asked my mother or father to be my bodyguard outside toilet while I’m doing my ‘business’ fearfully. Why such a fear? Perhaps they heard many ghost stories from others; family, friends, books and movies or from their own experiences.

One of the major causes of this unnecessary fear is that almost all of them love to watch horror movies. One of the basic principles in the universe is this; What a man sow, that shall he also reap. It can be applied in many way. When you feed your mind with horror movies, guess what come out of your imagination? Happy? Inspired? Motivated? Of course no, what you’ll get are negative images that create unhealthy imaginations.

Personally, I don’t believe in the existence of ghost, but I believe that evil spirits does exist and they will always trying their very best in their short time on earth to draw our attention away from God. Don’t fear ghost or anything that is not powerful enough – fear God. Yes, fear Him alone. In Psalms 33:8, ‘Let the whole world fear the Lord, and let everyone stand in awe of him.’

Fear God is not the same as being afraid of God. Fearing God means being awed by his power and goodness which will draw us closer to him and to the blessings he gives. Because God is so great and mighty, and because he holds the power of life and death in his hands, you should have a reverent awe of him. Instead of bombarding your mind with horror movies (Malaysian movie makers will hate me for this.) or some other similar negative influences, why don’t filled your mind with the Word of God. If you sow positive and inspiring Word of God in your life, this is sure – a guarantee from Heaven that you’ll reap His divine leading in your life.

Fear Him alone. Prophet Isaiah recorded God’s promise in chapter 41 verse 10, ‘So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.’ What a promise!

Remember; THINK BIG by fearing God only, START SMALL by feeding your mind and soul with His Word precept upon precept everyday and GO DEEP in your relationship with Jesus. Be inspire and inspired others!


Best Blogger Tips

1 comment:

  1. Ya I love to watch horror movie that's why.. I should change my habit.. thanks

    ReplyDelete

They Click it A lot. [Top 7 last 7 Days]