Monday, March 28, 2011

Welcome to the School of Prayer

This is a 31 days series of short note on prayer. Imagine that you and me alone in closed door. Burger King on your hand and Vanilla Coke on mine, your eyes look at me and my ears fix to the vibrations that come from your mouth. Then you ask, 'Richard, how is your prayer life?’ I would squeeze my coke can, head bow to the ground and shamefully tell you... 'Very bad... huh.. not good’. Now, if you have the same answer like mine, you may want to join with me in this journey to discover and learn this highest part of the work entrusted to us - 'the root and strength of all other work... there is nothing we need to study and practice more than the art of praying.'   
I’ll be using chapter titles from Andrew Murray classic book, With Christ in the School of Prayer. All of the contents in mine but I may quotes some of his writing to strengthen my point. I hope and pray that these 31 simple notes might help us to start our journey in becoming a warrior in the work of prayer.

I welcome your constructive critics, positive comments and valuable thoughts with open heart and mind. May we make prayer as our highest calling until the day Jesus comes again. God bless you. 
 

Click titles below to Read
Day 4: The Model Prayer
Day 5: The Certain Answer to Prayer
Day 6: The Infinite Fatherliness of God
Day 7: The All-Comprehensive Gift 
Day 8: Prayer must be Persistent 
Day 9: Prayer Provides Laborers
Day 10: Prayer must be Specific
Day 11: Faith that Takes 
Day 12: The Secret of Believing Prayer
Day 13: Prayer and Fasting 
Day 14: Prayer and Love
Day 15: Power of United Prayer
Day 16: Power of Persevering Prayer  
Day 17: Prayer in harmony with God
Day 18: Prayer in harmony with destiny of Man
Day 19: Power for Praying and Working
Day 20: The Chief End of Prayer
Day 21: The All-Inclusive Condition 
Day 22: The Word and the Prayer


 








... Best Blogger Tips

1 comment:

  1. Ka sembiang ngagai Allah Taala ukai nature kitai mensia udah dosa masuk, kitai kelalah, lembau, enggai tang taja pia awak kitai mansal diri dah nya nadai penanggul unggal.

    ReplyDelete

They Click it A lot. [Top 7 last 7 Days]