Monday, March 28, 2011

Soren a Dreamer!

It was Sunday night, a Sabbath day for me and my housemates to rest and take time for leisure moments. We decided (actually I just chipped in without permission) to watch an animated fantasy movie Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga’Hoole. It was an excited movie about a band of owls who dare to believe that the legendary group of owls the Guardians of Ga’Hoole is still exist and only they can save them from the evil scheme of the Pure Ones, the evil owls clan.


Soren is a fledging Barn Owl. He is also a dreamer. He believes what his father; Noctus said about a story or rather myth passing from one generation to another. I love this scene when they first learning how to fly, Soren somehow doing much better than his older brother, Kludd. ‘If you don’t mind, Kludd,’ he said, ‘I can tell you how I do it.’ ‘Alright, tell me how you do it~’. “I just imagine and dream that I’m in war with the Guardians of Ga’Hoole… flying with all my strength…’ Soren is a dreamer. By the end of the movie, his dream finally comes true. He lives what he dreams to become.

Walt Disney said, ‘All your dreams can come true if we have the courage to pursue them.’ Don’t limit yourself, dream big dreams. Soren starts and finishes with a dream. This is not sleep and dream I’m talking about, this is wake up and dream. Wake up; declare war on compromise and procrastination. Consider your purpose and get out of mere existence mode. Enjoy your life. Pursue excellent rather than perfection. Wake up and dream!

Pat Mesiti tells us How to Find Your Dream:

• Know who you are: be yourself
• Work on your inner qualities
• If you don’t have a dream, find a need and fill it
• Identify your strengths
• Speak your dream into existence
• Develop other people
• Have fun
• Choose faith, not fear
• Keep your dream alive and GO FOR IT!

Remember, THINK BIG be a dreamer like Soren, START SMALL learn to ‘fly’ by imagining your dream comes alive, GO DEEP make your dream significant for the betterment of others.

Related Link, click on the title:
Week 23: Determination - I have a Dream!



... Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment

They Click it A lot. [Top 7 last 7 Days]