Thursday, March 17, 2011

Small changes, Big result.

One of my concerns is, I wonder many Christians have their belief system towards success, financial freedom, peace, joy and you name it, are more towards unbiblical foundation. There are millions of books, audios; trainings, coaching guides now are based on “man’s mind mapping”.
E.g 
Mr.World: You can be rich and have freedom by only believing in yourself. Riches and respect is in your hand.
 Mr.Truth: Riches and honor are with me, enduring wealth and righteousness. (Pro 8v18) Take hold of my instructions; don't let them go. Guard them, for they are the key to life. (Pro 4v13)

You can see the contrast between Mr. World and Mr. Truth. Trusting and acknowledging the Lord along our journey can be so challenging sometimes. But, it is our duty to make a difference in everything we do so that His name will be glorified. Here is the point, in order to move to the some extending of financial level; it involves transformation. Have you heard about vector? Small changes with the vector, it will produce big effect towards the magnitude and direction. Does it sound weird? You bet. 

Stated clearly in Romans 12 v2, do not conform to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. How to understand and know what God’s will is? Even towards financial angle?  Change your thinking. Renew your mind with the Word of God. It changes your belief. It changes your desire. It changes your needs and wants. Set your minds on things above, not on earthly things. The more you are focusing on things; you will definitely forget the Lord. It is written, but seeks first the kingdom of God and his righteousness, and all these things will be added to you. I ever experienced, I was greatly focused with my commission (money), and it really turned me nowhere. It brings me to struggle because I was not focusing to the Provider. 

Perhaps, most of the time  I focused with things. Until one day God made me realized that I should focus with my mission (seeking the Lord, helping people, serving others, practice hospitality...), then, I experienced the peace of God. Focus with our mission first, the commission will come to you beyond your thought. God is full of Justice. 

Most of the time, everything starts from your mind. Sometimes, your mind leads you to limit God. Change your mind; it will change your result. Change your mind and focus, it will change your income.

You may ask, what kind of transformations or changes should I make? Let me ask you, where do you spend your money most? How do you spend most?  Why spend money on what is not bread, and your labor on what does not satisfy? Listen, listen to me, and eat what is good and your soul will delight in the richest of fare.

In your financial works or business running, small changes you made will definitely bring big results. It can be good or bad. It can be God’s way or opposite way. You choose. God is present in every area of your life, including your finances.

GOD BLESS!
...............................
About the writer:
Albert R. Macewell work as a Senior Property Executive at Borneo Real Estate in Kuching, Malaysia. Graduate with Degree in Marketing. He is not an expert (yet), but his insight is valuable. His motto: "I DO BELIEVE THAT,EVERYONE CAN SUCCEED.IF ONLY HE/SHE HAVE DECIDED TO COMMIT."

Best Blogger Tips

1 comment:

  1. "Small changes with the vector, it will produce big effect towards the magnitude and direction.".. very true! just move one inch, it will totally change the whole direction. LOVE THE ARTICLE! keep up! :D

    ReplyDelete

They Click it A lot. [Top 7 last 7 Days]