Sunday, July 14, 2019

Angelus' Quote: The Best Leaders Are Continually Learning



This one friend is always encouraging and very supportive, so after I've done a Leadership Seminar, one day he gave a suggestion me, "I think you need to make a bigger event." I love his faith and I have the same vision.

I have a few reasons why I only opened the seminar for 20 persons only. I explain to him and said, "Someday I will make a bigger event. But as for now, I want to keep on learning and improving myself. Gain experience and credibility. If I become a better leader, people will demand a bigger event."

In short: (As for now) I don't ask for a bigger event, I want to be a better leader. If I stop learning and growing, I will stop leading 😉


THINK BIG. START SMALL. GO DEEP.



Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment

They Click it A lot. [Top 7 last 7 Days]