Sunday, July 14, 2019

Angelus' Quote: The Hardest Person You Will Ever Have to Lead - Yourself



Stop Trying To Change the People You Lead (and Love)

Many disagreements aren't a matter of right or wrong. The world is too complex for that. Maybe it's your approach to deal with someone else that's not working. One of the wisest advises I received is that: I shouldn't expect someone else to change. Often time, I tried. I failed. Of course, I failed, I have no control over that.

The only person I can control is MYSELF 💎 (and sometimes even that is doubtful the first time). Truth in life and leadership: "You can't change other people; you can only change yourself." Be a better person today. Learned from your mistakes. Study to understand and learn to influence others but never manipulate them to change.

If you don't want to follow or change yourself, why would anyone want to change and follow you as a leader? Mahatma Gandhi puts it this way: "Be the change you want to see in the world" 😉😊💪


THINK BIG. START SMALL. GO DEEP.



Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment

They Click it A lot. [Top 7 last 7 Days]