Sunday, July 14, 2019

Angelus' Quote: The X-factor of Great Leadership



Humility matters in leadership. Jim Collins, author of Good to Great (I recommend this book), says, “the X-factor of great leadership is not personality; it is humility.”

It took many years for me to realize how by simply saying "I'm sorry" can help me as a leader. For years, I thought leadership meant insulating myself from my students and hiding any weaknesses. If I made a mistake, I'd pretend it was just a misunderstanding or someone else's fault. No more! If I'm wrong, I'll be quick to say, "I'm sorry." Trust me, if you do this with sincerity and humility, others will respect you more and willing to follow your directions 💪😉😊


THINK BIG. START SMALL. GO DEEP.



Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment

They Click it A lot. [Top 7 last 7 Days]