Sunday, July 14, 2019

Angelus' Quote: Leadership Is Doing the Right Things



It takes time to collect information, and there's a sense in leadership that you need to move quickly. As leaders, we are paid (or expect) to respond and act, not to sit back and wait for someone else to solve problems 😊

Yet I made the mistake of acting before analyzing. In a few cases, I judged the situation prematurely, I didn't take time to listen, and I'm lack of patience to wait (young blood) 😅

As a leader, you and I must get as much data and information as possible before taking actions. Of course, you don't have to wait until you get 100% of the data, but get enough to be sure that you're taking as many considerations and alternatives. Always make the effort to analyze before taking actions 😉 Do the right things.


THINK BIG. START SMALL. GO DEEP.



Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment

They Click it A lot. [Top 7 last 7 Days]