Sunday, May 24, 2020

Rachel Hollis' 5 Advice for A Life Well Lived


I first saw this book Girl, Stop Apologizing by Rachel Hollis a year ago at Popular Bookstore. Since it was a weekday and the store quite empty, I grabbed the book and read a few pages and thought to myself, 'Man, stop apologizing!'

"The worst thing I can imagine is that you might die with that potential still untapped inside of you," Hollis writes in the book's introduction. "And so I wrote this book... as encouragement, as a field guide, and also as the wind that fans the flames of your what-if spark so that it turns into a wildfire." Here are Hollis' 5 advice for a life well-lived for women - and applicable for men too ⚡

#ServeToLead #LeadersAreReaders #LetsMakeReadingCoolAgain #1Book1Week #GirlStopApologizing #RachelHollis


THINK BIG. START SMALL. GO DEEP.
Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment

They Click it A lot. [Top 7 last 7 Days]