Monday, April 8, 2019
Angelus' Quote: Pecah dari DALAM atau LUAR?
Pecah dari luar atau dari dalam? Yang satu akan menamatkan kehidupan, yang satu lagi akan memulakan kehidupan.
BLOG:
https://www.richardangelus.me/
INSTAGRAM:
https://www.instagram.com/richard_angelus/
THINK BIG. START SMALL. GO DEEP.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
Abraham Sanggup Mempersembahkan Ishak Sebagai Korban (Kejadian 22:1-19)
Baca Sampai Habis! 5 Sebab JANGAN Pergi ke Malam Pentakosta: Roh Kudus & Penuaian 2019
Why my heart feel empty inside?
Jesus was not a Handsome Man – Well, it doesn’t change anything at All: He is Awesome!
Mother's Day: Letter from a Son to His Mother
Week 48: Slowing - Slow down Tiger!
Sorry seems to be the Hardest Word
Week 45: Generosity - A sure way to be Blessed
Teacher's Day: A writing from your Student
The Message of Hope
They Click it A lot. [Top 7 last 7 Days]
How to Building or Rebuilding you Relationship (by no expert)
“ I not only want to be loved, I want to be told that I’m loved .” (George Elliot) In his most popular book See You at the Top , Zig Zigla...
They are asking you now, 'Can you forgive me?'
Then Peter came to Jesus and asked, "Lord, how many times shall I forgive my brother when he sins against me? Up to seven times?" ...
Living Together (But Not Married)
“Living together without the commitment of marriage is setting for far less than God wants for your life ." (Rich Wilkerson) M...
No Article.... #LeadersAreReaders February 2026
I forgot to share… I only managed to finish one book 😅 In February, I was busy reading lots of reference books for preaching, teaching, an...
October Free Books; "God’s Medicine Bottle" (I need a Doctor)
" My son, attend to my words; incline thine ear unto my sayings. Let them not depart from thine eyes; keep them in the midst of thin...
This is not Entertainment, Return to Genuine Worship
Bow in Reverence; anyone? Long time ago, before entering into the inner building, almost all the old-timers would bow their head in ...
Week 65: Grace - It's Really Amazing!
“ God saved you by his grace when you believed. And you can’t take credit for this; it is a gift from God. Salvation is not a reward for the...
No comments:
Post a Comment