Monday, April 8, 2019

How Many Books Do Malaysians Read In a Year?

Sad Truth. How many books do Malaysians read in a year? I asked 1 of my colleagues and 2 of my friends and their answers were very optimistic... Well, we all guessed wrong. I thought it will be 5 books per year... but... I wonder, 14 years later, how many books do Malaysians read, kan?

*Sources:

#1 Pandian, A. (2000). A study on readership behavior among multi-ethnic, multi-lingual Malaysian students. A paper presented at the seventh International Literacy and Education Research Network (LERN) Conference on Learning, RMIT University, Melbourne, 5-9 July 2000.

#2 http://www.christopherteh.com/…/07/malaysians-reading-habit/


I kid you not!

#LetsMakeReadingCoolAgain


THINK BIG. START SMALL. GO DEEP.
Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment

They Click it A lot. [Top 7 last 7 Days]