Sunday, December 16, 2018

Angelus' Quote: Not Only Dream but Believe, Not Only Believe but Act


Let me cut the story short: Colonel Harland David Sanders (September 9, 1890 – December 16, 1980), who at the customary age of 65 received his first old age pension social security payment felt so dissatisfied that he decided to do something about it. Taking full responsibility for himself and with an idea in his mind, he changed his life with the only asset he had – a family recipe for fried chicken.

At 65 he started to try and find restaurant owners who would pay him a share in their increased profits for their fried chicken sales that used his special recipe. 1,007 times he was told “No!”(Definitely, if he were to come to me with this idea, I would probably say no too). Only the 1,008th time, he received a resounding “Yes!" 9 years later he sold his business for USD2,000,000. That was a huge amount of money… the rest is history. Today his influence of idea is greatly known as Kentucky Fried Chicken (KFC).

Colonel Sanders said, “I could have just complained about the system, cursed my luck and blamed everyone else, but I would have still been trying to live on that social security income, I had got me in that position. It was up to me to get me out.” If he never got the idea, take the action, persevere in the midst of 1,000 times rejection, relentlessly achieving his dream – we will probably never taste his famous fried chicken. We will never hear of his great idea. “One sound idea,” writes Napoleon Hill, “is all you need to achieve success.” So, when you see KFC sign or when you eat at KFC, remember this: To accomplish great things we must, not only dream but believe, not only believe but act... Do you have a dream? What actions are you taking TODAY?

Instagram -> Richard_Angelus

THINK BIG. START SMALL. GO DEEP.
Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment

They Click it A lot. [Top 7 last 7 Days]