Wednesday, August 8, 2012

First Love

“Gus says to Noah, ‘My daddy used to tell me ‘the first time you fall in love it changes your life forever, and no matter how hard you try, the feelin’ never goes away. This girl you been tellin’ me about was your first love. And no matter what you do, she’ll stay with you forever.’” (Nicholas Sparks, The Notebook)

She has dark-brown, small and lovely eyes. Her hair is long, blackish, curl at the end – when the wind blows, it moves like a soft gentle wave. There is a mole on her face that sparkling her sweet-cute-little nose. She is tall, taller than I am. Her body figure is perfect as her shadow under the bright morning sun; slim and wonderfully made. Beautiful. Her skin tone radiates her Asian look.
I never touch it, just looking from a distance. I wonder, could a man so lucky to hold her hand, so fortunate to kiss her lips, and so privileged to let her head rested on his chest. I envy those who win her heart before. It breaks my heart when those males never appreciate the angel that was in front of them. When she speaks, all the noises don’t matter anymore. When she called my name, my heart melted like a vanilla chocolate ice cream. Sweet remains, but warm instead of cold.

 Oh my”, I said to myself the first time I saw her innocent face. She was holding her textbooks, hair tied behind, walked slowly into the library, “I’m in love… God, I can’t move.” I was stuck on my chair. Her smile was like a magnet that absorbs all my being, her gestures made slow-motion in my mind. “I’m in love, oh… I’m in love.” Since then, I resolve to be her guidance angel. To admire her from afar, to protect her from others that want to take advantage of her – to kill the mocking birds around her, if I could; but for sure, to pray for her safety and well-being when she is out of my radar. “I’m in love,” I declared, “I’m in love”.
………………………………………………..
This is the story of my first love in college. Quite details but not all, I keep the rest of the story to myself. You can tease me when you meet me, I won’t be offended. Or smile, I won’t hide. I would appreciate your interest in the matter. I love to recall it over and over again. It gives me hope, excitement, and honestly saying – it never fails to bring a smile to my face. The memories are God’s hidden treasure for me.

How about you? Seriously, have you ever fallen in love? Do you remember how it feels the first time you saw him or her walk by? You remember, do you? Love, first love, is a feeling you feel when you have a feeling you’ve never felt before. Here is the point in my talk (or writing) about love today: Never give up on love. No one is perfect until you fall in love with someone. Your love story is not gonna end if your first love died or is gone before your eyes – you have to move on, never give up. Grief, loss, betrays may chase your love away for a moment but not permanence. Take heart, my friends. This ancient quote may be helpful for you; “Love is a fabric which never fades, no matter how often it is washed in the waters of adversity and grief.” Stand up on your feet; there’s hope for you to discover… a love story that is yet to be written on the pages of your memory.

...Learn to fall in love again
...Never give up on love
It is said: One's first love is always perfect until one meets one's second love...

Kristen Stewart* once testified about her first love, “Everybody says the first cut is the deepest. It’s so true. I don’t know if it’s because it’s the best love, but it’s the first that you remember. There is one boy that I will remember for the rest of my life, and I wouldn’t go as far as to say, ‘Oh I was in love with him and he broke my heart’. You hold on to that, just that first experience, it’s good to have and you should appreciate it, even if it hurts.”

THINK BIG. START SMALL. GO DEEP.

...........................................
Reference:
*Quote from: http://www.goodreads.com/quotes/tag/first-love

Best Blogger Tips

3 comments:

  1. I love this post very much... thanks Riccie :P Your fan. bukan kipas a..??! Wit luv.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha...so...did u ever got the chance to confess to her??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, but was rejected kindly. "One's first love is always perfect until one meets one's second love..." I found my second love... if got rejected... go for third, then on and on :)

      Delete

They Click it A lot. [Top 7 last 7 Days]