Monday, August 20, 2012

Extra Free Book: "Jesus: the Only Way to God" by John Piper

Jesus answered, I am the way and the truth and the life.
No one comes to the Father except through me
" (John 14:6NIV).

If the evangelical church at large was ever too confrontational in its evangelism, those days are gone. In our shrinking, pluralistic world, the belief that Jesus is the only way of salvation is increasingly called arrogant and even hateful. In the face of this criticism, many shrink back from affirming the global necessity of knowing and believing in Jesus. In "Jesus, the Only Way to God," John Piper offers a timely plea for the evangelical church to consider what is at stake in surrendering the unique, universal place of Jesus in salvation.
 .............................................................
[Note: I might not agree with some (minor problems) of John Piper’s arguments in this book. In fact, none of us can agree with one another 100% - and that might also include our unavoidable theological understandings and interpretations. We are human, imperfect and fall short from the true knowledge of God. Yet, I still recommend this book because it is filled with Bible-saturated insights - and thus, make it a good book discover for yourself about the saving faith in Jesus.]

I’m giving away EXTRA 3 copies of Jesus: the Only Way to God - Must You Hear the Gospel to Be Saved?. If you want to receive this book for your own personal interest or for you to pass it to someone that you know who need this kind of book, a seeker perhaps or a curious gonna-be-lost believer, please by all mean, request this book. 

Do these 2 things:
  1. Comment below “Rich, give me one copy___(Your name). I want to read, consider and make decision about who is this Jesus, whom called Himself 'The Way"."
  2. E-mail me at Motivates4life@hotmail.com or send message to my Facebook your real name, phone no. and your postal address. Thank you.
Best Blogger Tips Best Blogger Tips

8 comments:

  1. Example,

    Rich, give me one copy(John Doe). I want to read, consider and make decision about who is this Jesus, whom called Himself 'The Way"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rich, give me one copy(Kee Nieng). I want to read, consider and make decision about who is this Jesus, whom called Himself 'The Way"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will send it to you tomorrow morning ya :) Happy reading!

      Delete
  3. Rich, give me one copy(Connie). I want to read, consider and make decision about who is this Jesus, whom called Himself 'The Way"

    Thanks Rich :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will send it to you tomorrow morning ya :) Happy reading!

      Delete
  4. Rich, give me one copy(Alex). I want to read, consider and make decision about who is this Jesus, whom called Himself 'The Way"
    Thanks bro!

    ReplyDelete

They Click it A lot. [Top 7 last 7 Days]