Monday, August 6, 2012

The LORD says, “Let them boast”

Sit down quietly for awhile… Off your online games for awhile… set aside your duty for today for awhile… minimize other websites on your PC for awhile… and think: What are some things that you take pride of in your life? Maybe it’s your financial success? Perhaps it’s your physical strength or your beauty?  Could it be your education? How about your family bloodline? Now, among all these which one gives you the greatest sense of satisfaction? Why?

Do you know there is something in which God wants you to satisfy on? Something that God wants you to glory? Something that is worth boasting and take pride of in your life? Oh yes, there is! More than your bank account, muscles/beauty, or your intelligent mind – it is your relationship with Him! Jeremiah recorded God’s Word saying;
This is what the LORD says: ‘Let not the wise man gloat in his wisdom, or the mighty man in his might, or the rich man in his riches. Let them boast in this alone: that they truly know me and understand that I am the LORD who is just and righteous, whose love is unfailing, and that I am delight in these things. I, the LORD, have spoken.’” (Jeremiah 9:23-24NLT)

Your greatest pride, your only valid reason for boasting (and it’s Biblical too!); is in your personal relationship with God Almighty. But, excuse me, before you can enjoy that kind of closeness, Creation-Creator relationship, you must first experience it through your personal faith in His Son, Jesus Christ the Lord. Twice Jesus assured those who want to believe in Him;
I assure you, those who listen to my message and believe in God who sent me have eternal life. They will never be condemned for their sins, but they have already passed from death into life. And I assure you that the time is coming, in fact it is here, when the dead will hear my voice – the voice of the Son of God. And those who listen will live.” (John 5:24-25NLT)

Oh, through Jesus’ blood on the Cross, and His victory over death: resurrection, my sin He washed away and eternal life is mine to receive by grace thru faith in Him. I was dead but now I'm trully lives! Yes, I am able to boast, ONLY to boast – in this wonderful personal relationship with God.
Go, and boast about this eternal joy! Personal relationship with God! Go and boast! 

THINK BIG. START SMALL. GO DEEP.

Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment

They Click it A lot. [Top 7 last 7 Days]