Tuesday, August 14, 2012

At the Edge of Waterfall


When I was a kid; I and my naughty friends went to explores waterfall behind my house near our village. We were totally naked and ready to jump. One by one jumped from the edge of waterfall. But when it was my turned to do the same, I shake my head, chickened-down, and back away. Lurking fears… undeniable – scary.

As I remembered my childhood past, I ponder. How many people spend life on the edge of the waterfall? Not willing to jump. Hesitated. Fear of the unknown. The same way we’re not willing to try, doubtful and ignoring faith. We’re content to experience life through the feelings or actions in the imagination of others. For fear of the worst, we never enjoy life at its best… we afraid to jump.

As followers of God, you and I have a God-size assurance.  We know everything is going to turn out all right (though we may not see it that ways at the present moment, or for some – never will). Christ hasn’t moved from His throne, and Romans 8:28 hasn’t evaporated from the Bible. Prove? Here it is, God’s Word: And we know that God causes everything to work together for the good of those who love God and are called according to his purpose for them.” (Romans 8:2NLT)

 THINK BIG. START SMALL. GO DEEP.
Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment

They Click it A lot. [Top 7 last 7 Days]