Saturday, May 16, 2020

Books that Help Me to Think Like an Informed-Atheist


Most Christians (or theists, for the fact) don't read books that can challenge their faith. Perhaps Christianity itself is perceived as difficult, and so, to add issues to the complexity of the religious beliefs can be troublesome. To me, truth is truth. If Christianity proved to be false, then, by integrity, I have to reject it. And so, in my quest to seek the truth, I explore other alternatives such as atheism. The outcome? Well, after about a year of searching, I can't get rid of the person of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. He is too real to be the product of imagination. I believe that He is the way, the truth, and the life
  

Btw, here are 5 books (among others, you can ask me for more info) that I read to explore and experiment with the idea of atheism. The good things about reading these books and others are that they can expand my rational thinking, be compassionate with their arguments, and better understand their perspectives (I agreed a lot). But two cautions that you need to take into account are that they can be very blasphemous (I almost can't stand how they using the name of God in vain) and in their pride to be rational are actually illogical in most of their basic arguments. Read these books at your own risk! #ServeToLead #LeadersAreReaders #TestYourFaith


THINK BIG. START SMALL. GO DEEP.
Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment

They Click it A lot. [Top 7 last 7 Days]