Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Embrace the Struggle: Living Life on Life's Terms

“Late Zig Ziglar is one of my favorite-most-dear motivational speaker and writer since the day I love to read. His book ‘See You at the Top’; and audiobooks such as ‘Better than Life’, ‘Biscuits Fleas and Pump Handles’ and ‘Confessions of a Grieving Christian’ had been (still is) a great help for me to keep on motivated and spiritually passionate about the things that I love to do most in my life” (Richard Angelus, blogger, Words Speaks Today)

Zig Ziglar gives me different perspectives about success. 1) Focus on people first. Those around you; 2) Actions pay off than your words; and 3) God’s way is still the best way…these are the principles that I learned from him which I applied for business and for my own self-fulfillment” (Albert R. Macewell, senior property executive, Borneo Real Estate)

From a highly successful career in motivational speaking to a daily struggle overcoming the effects of a head injury, Zig Ziglar’s life changed drastically in just minutes when he suffered a traumatic fall down the stairs one fateful night. After years of speaking and writing about the value of having a positive attitude and being thankful, Zig was challenged to put his own words into practice. Below I quoted most of his introduction to the book Embrace the Struggle: Living Life on Life’s Terms:

I’m convinced that in the last year the overwhelming majority of people have been struggling with some kind of concern – personal, family, business, health, relationships – you name it. I know I certainly have! It seems that struggles just happen over the course of time. The question is how do you handle them?

Through the years I’ve spoken about and written often on how to overcome negative situations, but as a motivational/inspirational speaker and author, I personally have spent the majority of my time focused on how to accomplish the next positive achievement. In the past I believe I have given an honest and realistic picture of how to address struggles, but as you know, what we know is a result of what we’re learned. And the things we learn firsthand have a much greater impact on us and better position us to help others deal with similar circumstances. In fact, the Bible tells us this is so: “Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of mercies and God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort those who are in any trouble, with the comfort with which we ourselves are comforted by God” (2 Corinthians 1:3-4 NKJV)

…I know without a doubt that the personal struggle I’ve been going through since my fall has given me insight that I could not have had otherwise…

My personal struggle is health related, but this book deals with not only struggles that physical limitations create but also financial, spiritual, family, and relationship struggles. This book is about living life on life’s terms. It is about knowing what you can change and what you can’t change and learning how to live your life with an enthusiastic expectation for what is yet to come. Where there is a struggle, there is life. For that we can be grateful!

THINK BIG. START SMALL. GO DEEP.
Month of July 2014 Give-Away!
This month, I’m giving away for FREE ONLY 3 BOOKS of Zig Ziglar and Julie Ziglar Norman’s Embrace the Struggle: Living Life on Life’s Terms (Hard cover). You are welcome to get a copy of this book for yourself by simply do these 2 things:
  1. First, comment below “Rich, give me one copy (Your name). I hope that through this book I can… [Not less than 10 words]”
  2. Then, E-mail me at Motivates4life@hotmail.com or send message to my Facebook account your real name, phone no. and your postal address. Thank you.
Best Blogger Tips

4 comments:

  1. “Rich, give me one copy (Connie). I hope that through this book I can embrace the struggle and inspired others."

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. “Rich, give me one copy (Moon). I hope that through this book I can motivate myself and also the people around me."

    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Bro. Rich, give me one copy (Sandra Allenson ak Mekon). I hope that through this book i can understand what struggle really mean and how to face and handle struggle biblically according to God's word and God's will.

    Thank you and God bless.

    Regards,
    sandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is finished! :)
    1) Connie
    2) Moon
    3) Mdm Sandra

    Will send the books to you soon. Enjoy reading!

    ReplyDelete

They Click it A lot. [Top 7 last 7 Days]