Tuesday, August 6, 2013

I Am Most Richly Blessed


I asked God for strength,
That I might achieve
I was made weak,
That I might learn to obey

I asked for health,
That I might do great things
I was given infirmity,
That I might do better things

I asked for riches,
That I might be happy
I was given poverty,
That I might be wise

I asked for power,
That I might have the praise of men
I was given weakness,
That I might feel the need of God

I asked for all things,
That I might enjoy life
I was given life,
That I might enjoy all things

I got nothing that I asked for,
But everything I had hoped for
Almost despite myself,
My unspoken prayers were answered

I am, among all men,
Most richly blessed
THINK BIG. START SMALL. GO DEEP.
Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment

They Click it A lot. [Top 7 last 7 Days]