Monday, November 12, 2012

'Faith - What It Is and What It Leads To' by C.H. Spurgeon (Free Books Inside!)



Book Review

Since I take John Piper’s advice seriously on reading old books by death-faithful Christian writers for spiritual reading and to absorb their wits and godly insights on the Word of God (in which John Piper took that advice from C.S. Lewis’s writings) – I take my baby-steps to study C.H. Spurgeon’s books. It was so enriching to my soul. Ever since, I have set aside about half of my reading time to read classic books such as Spurgeon’s… This book I offer to you, is one of his best effort to introduce his readers (which mostly laypeople like you and me) about the saving faith in Jesus Christ in a language that we can or able to understand. It is simple enough to read and yet very Bible-based as we want it to be – as every Christian books supposed to be. Here I highly recommended C.H. Spurgeon to guide you to understand what does the Bible really says about ‘Faith’.
Skip your expensive meal today and buy this book!

About C. H. Spurgeon and Book Description
[from Christian Focus Publication Website]

Charles Haddon Spurgeon, the great Victorian preacher, was a leading campaigner against Liberal Theology and one of the most influential people of the 2nd half of the 19th Century. He is known as the 'Prince of Preachers'. His sermons drew thousands to his church. Yet, at the heart of his desire to preach was a fierce love of people, a desire that meant that he did not neglect his pastoral ministry.

"God has not put the treasure into the earthen vessel merely for the vessel's own sake, but that the treasure may afterwards be poured out from it, that others may thereby be enriched."

Spurgeon's remark well illustrates his strong belief in passing on to others what he had received from the Lord. He was concerned that faith, essentially a simple thing, was often portrayed in a manner unlikely to be of help to the genuine enquirer. Faith: What It Is and What It Leads to gathers together Spurgeon's thoughts on the subject, presenting a clear view of the exact nature of Christian faith and affording a glimpse of his great concern for those who had not yet put their trust in Christ.
THINK BIG. START SMALL. GO DEEP.
……………………………
November 2012 Free Books
I’m giving away ONLY 3 copies of Faith: What It Is and What It Leads To by C.H. Spurgeon. You are welcome to get a copy of this book for yourself. I believe and pray that this book will help you to understand Biblically about the faith in Christ – on what it is and what it leads to – as you grow into maturity and into Christ-likeness by God’s grace.

Do these 2 things:
1.     Comment below “Rich, give me one copy___(Your name). I want to understand what the Bible really says about having faith in Christ.”

2.     And E-mail me at Motivates4life@hotmail.com or send message to my Facebook your real name, phone no. and your postal address. Thank you.
Best Blogger Tips

4 comments:

  1. Example,

    Rich, give me one copy [Along]. I want to understand what the Bible really says about having faith in Christ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rich, give me one copy [Phillip Lim]. I want to understand what the Bible really says about having faith in Christ. Thanks :) I e-mail you my add ya.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Give me the book Rich!
    Rich, give me one copy [Beatrice]. I want to understand what the Bible really says about having faith in Christ.

    ReplyDelete

They Click it A lot. [Top 7 last 7 Days]