Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Which one do you want? Zinger Burger?

 “Which one do you want; colonel burger stacker or zinger burger or toasted twister or fun fries… anything? Just name it” I asked my friend. We were having our lunch at KFC.
I don’t know”, he responded.
Well, you got to decide which one so that I can proceed with our ordering
Hmmm… I don’t know.”
What I don’t know? Just choose one and all will be done. Quick, what do you want?”
You choose for me”, he said in replied.
Hey, can you make a decision on what you yourself going to eat? Please choose one.”
Well… I’m not sure.”
At the point of almost smacking his face [5 minutes later] he finally said in a soft indecisive tone,
I order what you ordered. Thank you.”

Lord, help me to overcome my anger. Amen.

In this life, for most of the time, you must be decisive. If you’re in the role of leadership, especially, you got to be a decision maker! John C. Maxwell writes, “Everything begins with a decision. Then, we have to manage that decision for the rest of your life.” When it comes to important matters (maybe choosing a menu at KFC can be an exception) such as regarding about your eternal life, responsibilities, critical actions etc. you got to make decisions. Make decision based on what is the best at that present moment. Maybe you need time, yes, but make decision you must. Then stick with your decision and accept the consequences.

You must be willing to be decisive because I tell you, that indecision is a decision not decide. If you say, “I don’t want to decide”, then your decision is: let it be. It is better to make a decision that may not be the best, than to not make one at all. I always said to indecisive persons; in the end, if you let things happen that is within your power to change it… don’t blame God for the bad outcome.

Yes, before making decision, ask God first. Proverbs 3:5-6 says, “Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.” Yes, we should trust God also in whatever the consequences may be; good or bad – but never, never left the important matters undecided.
Be decisive!

THINK BIG. START SMALL. GO DEEP.
Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment

They Click it A lot. [Top 7 last 7 Days]