Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Don’t be lazy! Get a Book and Start Reading

From your parents you learn love and laughter and
how to put one foot before the other. But when books are opened you discover
that you have wings
.” (Helen Hayes with Sandford Dody, On Reflection)
Books may well be the only true magic.” (Alice Hoffman)

Books are one of the most important things in the world of mankind, this I believe. Good books of course, are not mere papers, ink and glue but a breathing-thing that can bring life to its reader. Since I love books, I couldn’t get away with it. My day is not complete without reading words printed in wood smell papers. ‘I cannot live without books’, writes Thomas Jefferson, and so do I.

Come to think about it, God of universe is also a God of communication and words, and one of His chief tools to tell us about Himself who is beyond us is through the Bible; that is God’s written Word in human language. The Bible is a primary way that the Holy Spirit opens us up to the God who is Above-All. God is still speaking and guiding us personally and intimately through the Word. God use Book to communicate to us. Therefore, reading the Bible is primary than any other books. Period.
 ..........
Here I want to offer you 3 of my precious books for the month of June for free because I also believe that God does use books (and people) to speak to us as well (though I believe it is secondary mediums compare to the Bible). These books are secondhand if you don’t mind but still in good condition, I promise you. I believe (and pray) that it will brings hope and inspiration for you to experience Christ in someone else’s stories thru the writer's many years of journey with God.

Every man who knows how to read,’ said Aldous Huxley, ‘has it in his power to magnified, to multiply the ways in which he exists, to make his life full, significant and interesting’ – this I can assure you. So don’t just sit on that lazy-spirited chair; transform it into inspire-spirited chair. Get a good book and start reading!
THINK BIG.START SMALL.GO DEEP.

...........................................................................................................................................
June 2012 FREE Book

I’m giving away ONLY 3 books by Max Lucado;
1) Cure for the Common Life: Living in Your Sweet Spot
2) Facing Your Giants: A David and Goliath Story for Everyday People
3) Six Hours One Friday: Living the Power of the Cross

If you never receive any book from Motivates4Life before, you are welcome to get a copy for yourself. Do these 2 things:
  1. Comment below “Rich, give me one copy_(Book number)_(Your name).”
  2. Then, E-mail me at Motivates4life@hotmail.com or send a message to my Facebook your real name, phone no. and your postal address.
  3. That’s all. Thank you.
Best Blogger Tips

6 comments:

  1. Example,
    Rich, give me one copy No.1, John Cena

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rich, give me one copy of No.3, Melissa Young. Thank you for your kindness... keep it up!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. And it shall be yours, Melissa.
    1) Melissa, No.3

    ReplyDelete
  4. For real??? Give me one, No.1... I want to start seriouly reading books.. thank you. :]Thomas Huei Lim

    ReplyDelete
  5. Rich, give me one copy No.2, Karen Leong

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hooray!!! Done.
    1) Melissa,
    2) Thomas (send me ur mailing address to my e-mail ya. Motivates4life@hotmail.com)
    3) Karen

    Happy Reading! :)

    ReplyDelete

They Click it A lot. [Top 7 last 7 Days]