Monday, August 15, 2011

Little Pilgrim’s Progress (Free Books)

I heard so much about the book entitled Pilgrim’s Progress by John Bunyan that I’m tempted to read it. But you see, I’m not really a fiction reader and thus, my passion and interest doesn’t goes to this kind of genre. But after I ‘tasted’ a wonderful book by Mitch Albom’s Five people you meet in Heaven (Thanks to Caroline Lee for borrowing it to me; 'sila jangan kembang hidung') my interest suddenly blossom and that’s when I’m fall in love with classic books such as Pilgrim’s Progress.

Pilgrim's Progress is a wonderful book about a man named Christian. In the beginning, Christian has a heavy burden on his back that he can't get rid of.  He tries to take it off himself but he can't.  He then meets a man named Evangelist.  Evangelist tells him that the only way to get rid of this burden on his back is to go to the Celestial City ...he keeps going and doesn't give up… and that’s the beginning of his challenging adventure.

As you read the story, you’ll find that somehow somewhere you’re ‘click’ with his troubles and obstacles as you walk in your journey as a Christian or perhaps in your early stage after accepting Christ. Thus, I would like to offer you this easy-to-read, simple English and more understandable version in a modern-day style entitled Little Pilgrim’s Progress from John Bunyan rewrite by Helen L. Taylor.

God bless you,
Rich 
[P.s: Sell your PSP, Laptop and iPod and buy this book!!!]

................................................

Only 3 Books available!!! Do you want to have a copy of this book? Do these 2 things:
1)    Comment below “Dude, there is a heavy burden on my back _(Your name)”
2)    E-mail me at Motivates4life@hotmail.com OR send message to my Facebook your real name, phone no. and your postal address.

Best Blogger Tips

7 comments:

  1. Example,
    Dude, there is a heavy burden on my back_Bujang Sigat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I watched the movie before!! Would love to have the book!! Oh ya,forgot abt the format..Dude,I have a heavy burden on my back_Daniel Lee..Would love to learn to let it go just like Christian..and help others thru it just like Faithful..^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude, there is a heavy burden on my back_Josella Wong

    ReplyDelete
  4. wootss. kembang hidung i.. hahaa.. i lent you 'five people you met in heaven' by Mitch Albom I think. :D I feel like I want the book. But, I shall give other people chance. :D Will go and hunt for the book. :D Thanks bro! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dude, there is a heavy burden on my back _Amelia Lina John

    ReplyDelete
  6. Carol, I'd checked.. it's "have a little faith' :)
    Dear 'dude' sequesters,
    Ask and it will be given to you.
    1) Daniel,
    2) Josella,
    3) Amelia (send me your address)

    Adois... Mau makan kolo mee sudah nie... mamam... :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. Carol, yes you're right! :) Yes, yes, yes... Indeed, it's "Five People you meet in Heaven". Maaf, hamba bersujud...

    ReplyDelete

They Click it A lot. [Top 7 last 7 Days]