Thursday, November 8, 2018

Angelus' Quote: A True Warrior Can TAME the Lion of Fear


I didn't say you need to kill the lion. I didn't say you have to surrender to the lion. I didn't say you run away from the lion. I say "TAME" the lion. Nobody can really get rid of fear, let's be realistic (motivational and inspirational quote like this can be unrealistic sometimes).

Confident people have fears; Successful people have worried; Godly people have doubts. But what they - the warriors - do is they don't let these feelings stop them. It is not necessary to try to get rid of fear, worry and doubt in order to be a true warrior.

I still fear of public speaking even though I did it 3-4 times a week on average. I sometimes doubt if people ever read my blog or not, but I do it anyway. I still fear to share the Gospel to strangers but God gives me strength and boldness. Don't kill, surrender or run from fear... A true Warrior can TAME the lion of fear.


THINK BIG. START SMALL. GO DEEP.
Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment

They Click it A lot. [Top 7 last 7 Days]