Saturday, May 16, 2020

#1Book1Week February 2020


Francois Fenelon claims to be said that: "If all the crowns of Europe were placed at my disposal on condition that I should abandon my books and studies, I should spurn the crowns away and stand by the books." Wow! Imagine spurning the crown and choosing books instead. I'm a bit skeptical about this quote, but I can identify with his passion for books and learning. Here are my #1Book1Week lists for February 2020:
1) The 15 Invaluable Laws of Growth: Live Them and Reach Their Full Potential (2012) by John Maxwell
2) Is Jesus God? The Answer Matters (2015) by Our Daily Bread Ministries
3) Time of Your Life: 3 Steps to Take Control of Your Life (2007) by Anthony Robbins
4) Holy Bible: New Living Translation (NLT 1996, 2004) selected readings
#ServeToLead #LeadersAreReaders #GrowingLeader


THINK BIG. START SMALL. GO DEEP.
Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment

They Click it A lot. [Top 7 last 7 Days]