Monday, February 11, 2019
Membaca Memerlukan Konsistensi
Jika kamu mahu memulakan tabiat membaca buku, amalkan hukum
Kuasa Konsistensi
. Selamat menjadi pembaca!
Carousell:
https://my.carousell.com/richard_angelus/
FB Page:
https://www.facebook.com/RichardAngelusBookstore/
Instagram:
http://instagram.com/richard_angelus/
THINK BIG. START SMALL. GO DEEP.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
View mobile version
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Popular Posts
Abraham Sanggup Mempersembahkan Ishak Sebagai Korban (Kejadian 22:1-19)
Baca Sampai Habis! 5 Sebab JANGAN Pergi ke Malam Pentakosta: Roh Kudus & Penuaian 2019
Why my heart feel empty inside?
Jesus was not a Handsome Man – Well, it doesn’t change anything at All: He is Awesome!
Mother's Day: Letter from a Son to His Mother
Week 48: Slowing - Slow down Tiger!
Sorry seems to be the Hardest Word
Week 45: Generosity - A sure way to be Blessed
Teacher's Day: A writing from your Student
The Message of Hope
They Click it A lot. [Top 7 last 7 Days]
Apabila Yang Buta Melihat Yang Melihat Buta (Matius 20:29-34)
Ada dua soalan yang Yesus Kristus tanya yang berbeza struktur ayat tetapi sama maksudnya. Pertama, kepada ibu Yohanes dan Yakobus, "A...
Jesus' Message: Love and Light Belong Together (1 John 2:9-11)
“ If anyone claims, ‘I am living in the light,’ but hates a Christian brother or sister, that person is still living in darkness. Anyon...
Simple Book Review: "Letters to Home: Young Malaysians Write Back!" (2016)
Letters to Home: Young Malaysians Write Back! (2016) edited by Ooi Kok Hin, Aish Kumar & Nik Mohamed Rashid Nik Zurin I seldo...
There Are Worse Crime than Burning Books... (#1Book1Week February 2021)
Currently, I read 4 to 5 theological books as references to prepare for my Teologi Kristian 101 (BM) Series and so I managed to finish onl...
Letters to Annie: Place a High Value on Your God-given Gifts
Dear Annie, You’re kind and most honest woman I ever know (Yes, I saw your flaws as you had seen mine. But it’s okay). ...
Jesus protects His Children
Jesus Hates These 3 Sins: Dominated by Appetites, Outward Show, and Try to Look Important (1 John 2:16)
“ For the world offers only a craving for physical pleasure, a craving for everything we see, and pride in our achievements and possess...
No comments:
Post a Comment