Wednesday, November 25, 2015

Letters to Annie: Your Circumstances Changes but God Does Not

Don't cry, I'm here for you. Be strong. The Lord is your rock.
Dear Annie,

            Don’t cry. Please don’t cry. Sometime things happened in our lives, changes that we can’t avoid and promises that people can’t keep. I want you to know that your circumstances change but God does not. My dear love, we live in a world that is always changing, but we worship a God that never changes – thank goodness! That means that we can be comforted in the knowledge that our Heavenly Father is the rock that simple cannot be moved. Annie, look at the Scripture, read Psalm 18:2, “The Lord is my rock, my fortress and my saviour; my God is my rock in whom I find protection. He is my shield, the strength of my salvation, and my stronghold.” Your circumstances change but God, “my rock,” does not. God declares: “I am the Lord, I do not change!” So, be strong.

            The next time you face difficult circumstances, tough times, unfair treatment, or a broken relationship with others, remember that somethings never change – things like the love that you feel in your heart for your family and friends and (I hope) for me… and ultimately the love that God feels for you. “God does not give us everything we want,” write Dietrich Bonhoeffer, “but He does fulfil all His promises as He leads us along the best and straight paths to Himself.” So, Annie, instead of worrying too much about life’s inevitable challenges, focus your energies on finding solutions. Plus, I’m here for you, to encourage and support you in anyhow possible. I love you. Have faith in your own God-given abilities, do your best to solve your problems, and dear… leave the rest up to God.

The God who spoke still speaks.
He comes into our world.
He comes into your world.
He comes to do what you can’t.
Annie, be strong!

Akui liveng Ikak,
Richard

THINK BIG. START SMALL. GO DEEP.

Best Blogger Tips

3 comments:

  1. How true. During my journey through cancer, it was my relationship with God and those who loved me, relationships that could not be affected by the disease, and the love it provided, that gave me strength and hope to go on . . . and on till today.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup, I remember received messages and chatted with Peter Paris to support you in prayer. Indeed, your life is an inspiration

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

They Click it A lot. [Top 7 last 7 Days]