Monday, December 31, 2012

Big God: What Happens When We Trust Him (Free Books Inside!)

Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for,
the conviction of things not seen
” (Hebrews 11:1
NASV)

Epilogue” from Big God: What Happens When We Trust Him by Britt Merrick. Published by Regal, 2010. Pg. 237:

We all want to be known as people of faith – people who live our lives the way God wants us to. But many of us feel disqualified already. Many of you think that you’re just too far gone for God to use you. If that’s you, you need to read your Bible!

Look at the stories of the heroes of this faith. Rahab was a prostitute, Noah was a drunk, Abraham was way too old, Isaac was a day-dreamer, Jacob was a liar, Leah was ugly, Joseph was abused, Moses couldn’t speak well, Gideon was afraid, Samson had long hair and was a womanizer, Jeremiah and Timothy were too young, David had an affair and was a murderer, Elijah was suicidal, Isaiah preached naked, Jonah ran from God, Naomi was a widow, Job went bankrupt, John the Baptist ate bugs, Peter denied Jesus, the disciples fell asleep while praying, Martha worried about everything, Mary Magdalene was demon possessed, the Samaritan woman was divorced many times, Zacchaeus was too small, Paul was too religious, Timothy had an ulcer, and Lazarus was dead!

When you look at this list, you really have no excuses. These are the examples given to us in God’s Word. They weren’t great people, but they had great moments of faith in a great God. At the critical moments of their lives, they exercised great faith and made the right faith decisions. We can do the same. We can lead lived that are pleasing to God, not because we are great people, but because by faith we can connect with a great God. When we place our faith in the one true God, we can accomplish great things for His glory.

As William Carey, missionary to India and the father of modern missions, once said, “Expect great things from God. Attempt great things for God.” When you do, great things will happen – because our God is great. Choose to live by faith in Him, and watch what happens. That’s when things start getting good.

THINK BIG. START SMALL. GO DEEP. BIG GOD.
January 2013 Free Books
I’m giving away ONLY 3 copies of Big God: What Happens When We Trust Him by Britt Merrick. You are welcome to get a copy of this book for yourself. Simple, do these 2 things:
1.     Comment below “Rich, give me one copy___(Your name). From this New Year onward, I want to put my trust in the big God of the Bible! Help me Lord Jesus.”

2.     And E-mail me at Motivates4life@hotmail.com or send message to my Facebook your real name, phone no. and your postal address. Thank you.
Best Blogger Tips

5 comments:

  1. Example,
    Rich, give me one copy(Superman). From this New Year onward, I want to put my trust in the big God of the Bible! Help me Lord Jesus. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rich, give me one copy(Eudora Priscilla). From this New Year onward, I want to put my trust in the big God of the Bible! Help me Lord Jesus. Amen


    Happy New Year Richard! Hope 2013 will be an awesome year for you! and keep doing what you do. May God bless you with His unlimited blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rich, give me one copy(Chan Tze Hong). From this New Year onward, I want to put my trust in the big God of the Bible! Help me Lord Jesus. Amen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Rich, give me one copy(Mei Lee). From this New Year onward, I want to put my trust in the big God of the Bible! Help me Lord Jesus. Amen

    Thanks bro! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Packed and ready to send! :)
    1) Eudora Priscilla (together with 'Supremacy of God in Praching'

    2) Chan Tze Hong

    3) Mei Lee

    Enjoy Reading.

    ReplyDelete

They Click it A lot. [Top 7 last 7 Days]