Saturday, May 21, 2011

Free Books for Graduate!

Dear Graduates,

This is your precious moment in life where you have to leaving the world of formal education for the workplace. This transaction to the world of employment are sharp and the workplace environment can be a challenging one for some graduates. (Are you?)

In education, as a student we have been supported with a range of reasonable adjustments... but the workplace, huh, this new environment is often very different, being fast-paced, less mercy (or forgiving), with short timescales and tight deadlines. If you want to survive out there, you got to have some skills that you have to mastered. The quicker the better! (Did i just stress you guys?)

Reading good books is one of the key discipline that you need to cultivate. Books by brilliant authors can enhance your knowledge and broaden your perspective. I wish someone had encourage me to do the same before I went to marketplace in the past. I cannot go back to the past but I can be the one who will encourage you to do so. Dear precious graduates, you can make a different! I would like to offer you John C. Maxwell's book, Today Matters: 12 Daily Practices to Guarantee Tomorrow Success to you who was graduated or is graduating this year. Prepare now!

The book contents:
  1. Today Often Falls to Pieces - What is the Missing Piece?
  2. Today Can become a Masterpiece
  3. Today's ATTITUDE Gives Me Possibilities
  4. Today's PRIORITIES Give Me Focus
  5. Today's HEALTH Gives Me Strength
  6. Today's FAMILY Gives Me Stability
  7. Today's THINKING Give Me and Advantage
  8. Today's COMMITMENT Gives Me Tenacity
  9. Today's FINANCES Give Me Options
  10. Today's FAITH Give Me Peace
  11. Today's RELATIONSHIP Give Me Fulfillment
  12.  Today's GENEROSITY Gives Me Significance
  13. Today 's VALUES Give Me Direction
  14. Today's GROWTH Gives Me Potential
Hi graduate, I'm giving away ONLY 3 copies of this book.
Get your copy now!!!
How to get this for free?
  • Comment on the column below and write '(Your names)_(Which campus)_Yes, I want to make a different!'
  • Then send me your mailing (not e-mail) address together with your comment or send it to motivates4life@hotmail.com if you don't want your address to appear on this blog. 
  • for GRADUATES in Malaysia ONLY.  
Best Blogger Tips

10 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where can I find it? I am from Kuantan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Caroline Lee Wei Jun_UKM_YES MAN!!! I WANT TO MAKE A DIFFERENT!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shaun Low - TARC - Yes, I want to make a different!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Okay grads, will send to you :)
    1) Carol
    2) Shaun

    Another one left!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ester Uitm-yes i want to make a different!

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's finish!
    3) Ester
    Send me your address to my e-mail ya (motivates4life@hotmail.com)

    Hi all, you said 'I want to make a different!' (I'm sure it's a positive one.. he2) Kept your words ya. Huh hu :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. that again Richard for yet another great book! :) i have a feeling this is going to be a good read. :)

    ReplyDelete

They Click it A lot. [Top 7 last 7 Days]