Tuesday, May 24, 2011

One Thing

There is this one thing I want to tell you, in my business, I experienced “greatship” instead of hardship along my journey. I worked hard and worldly smart. From sunrise to ‘moonrise’, I was still in the market, totally depended on my own strength, ways and thinking which I thought were very perfect in my own eyes. I earned big bucks but at the same time, I earned less and less in prayers. Reading my bible? Faded. Was it cool? Not at all. 

There is another one thing. At one point, I encountered, which I called, ‘financial earthquake’. I was depressed and I lost my focus towards everything around me. I felt like I was drowning in the sea of liquor, stinky and suffocated. The Bible is true, there is a way that seems right to a man, but in the end it leads to death. Yes! Spiritual death which I had that time. 

Then, there is another one thing. There is a time for everything, a time to weep and a time to laugh, a time to mourn and a time to dance, a time to tear and a time to mend, a time to be silent and a time to speak. God is always great. He redeemed me. I started becoming closer with Him. And, it is growing. From what I have learned and gone through, to experience multiplication and promotion in everything you do (business, workplace, or.....), the key is Obeying God (Deuteronomy 28 verse 1-2). The blessings will come upon you and accompany you. The blessings will come unexpectedly. It’s not I don’t work hard now BUT I choose to rely on Him. I choose to trust Him. I choose to spend more time with Him now. Friends, He works amazingly in my business and even in my relationship. 

And one FINAL thing. Things happened for reasons. But remember the LORD your God, for it is He who strengthens and helps you. He gives you the ability to produce wealth. He is the one behind your success. Fear Him. Acknowledge Him and above all else, love Him. 

God Bless! 

...............................
About the writer:
Albert R. Macewell work as a Senior Property Executive at Borneo Real Estate in Kuching, Malaysia. Graduate with Degree in Marketing. He is not an expert (yet), but his insight is valuable. His motto: "I DO BELIEVE THAT,EVERYONE CAN SUCCEED.IF ONLY HE/SHE HAVE DECIDED TO COMMIT."


Best Blogger Tips

3 comments:

They Click it A lot. [Top 7 last 7 Days]