Tuesday, March 12, 2019

5 Books that Make A Different In Albert's Life


We were scheduled to have lunch together. Albert had arrived 10 minutes early to my office to fetch me (as a real estate agent, came early for a meeting is his life principle), and so, before 12.30pm we were already at the coffee shop. On the way back to my office, in his car, I noticed a red bright book at the backseat. I browsed it and decided to borrow it from him. And he lends it to me (although I wish he would just give it to me. Huh). The book is entitled How to Get from Where You Are to Where You Want to Be by Jack Canfield.

That evening, I devour the 300+ pages and read it from cover to cover. So good! So inspiring! I remember I finished reading the book at Taman Sahabat. One of the principles in the book is "# 37 Stay Motivated with the Masters." I thought: One of the reasons I became an avid reader today is because of the 'masters' like Albert R. Macewell , who model the habit of continuous learning and motivator for personal growth (this man decorate his car with books!). Do you want to know what drives this man to succeed in life? Just look at his book lists:

#1 The Magic of Thinking Big (by David J. Schwartz)
#2 Awaken the Giant Within (by Anthony Robbins)
#3 Unlimited Power (by Anthony Robbins)
#4 The Psychology of Winning (by Denis Waitley)
#5 Who Moved My Cheese? (by Dr. Spenser Johnson)

#1, 2 & 3 are must-read!

#LetsMakeReadingCoolAgain

-------------------------------------
I have a blog and it's awesome: https://www.richardangelus.me/

If you're interested in pictures more than words, no hal, just go to my Instagram at https://instagram.com/richard_angelus/

But if you're not so keen on words or pictures even, me and my friend have created videos for you at https://www.facebook.com/LEGASI.tv/

Sick of my writings and wanted to read (and buy) a book instead? Get out of this FB and CLICK HERE: https://my.carousell.com/richard_angelus/



THINK BIG. START SMALL GO DEEP.
Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment

They Click it A lot. [Top 7 last 7 Days]