Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Things I Wish My Father Knew #8 Setting the Example


One of the greatest challenges,
for you as a father,
is setting the right example
for your children.

Children DO follow
the example
of their fathers

How quickly those little ones
imitate your actions
and pick up your words –
good or bad.

How important, then,
if you would leave
your child learn the way
of eternal life,
that you provide
a good example
both in word and deed.

What a priceless privilege it is
to introduce your youngster
to the Son of God,
Jesus Christ,
who was given by his Father
that we might enjoy
eternal life.

“Jesus said,
‘I have set you an example
that you should do
as I have done for you.’”
(John 13:15)

“Set an example…
in speech,
in life,
in love,
in faith, and
in purity.”
(1 Timothy 4:12)

THINK BIG. START SMALL. GO DEEP.


Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment

They Click it A lot. [Top 7 last 7 Days]