Friday, December 15, 2017

Things I Wish My Father Knew (The End) Dad, God is Your Father


Perhaps after sharing
these thoughts,
you, dads, have found yourself
growing closer
to the Heavenly Father
with who you have already
established a relationship.

Or, maybe, you have come
to a realization
that you do not yet have
this close personal tie
with the Heavenly Father.

You can know Him!
Not as God way up there,
but a Father who wants
a close, caring,
personal relationship
with you as His child.

You commit your life to Him
as His child.

He commits Himself to you
as your Father.

There are responsibilities,
but the joys are unlimited!

You can establish
Such a relationship
By having a conversation with Him,
A personal, one-to-one prayer.

Pray below prayer as a model
to help you express
your heart desire:

Dear God,

I confess that I am a sinner,
unworthy of Your love.
Please forgive my sins
and cleanse my heart
from all sinfulness.

I believe that Your Son, Jesus Christ,
died on the cross for my sin
and that He rose again
so I might have eternal life.

I need Your forgiveness,
Your cleansing,
Your love,
Your wisdom,
That I may become
a godly father –
one who is pleasing to You.

I ask You to become
the Lord and Master of my life
and to help me guide my family
in the pathway that leads
to eternal life.
                                                                                                                                         
Thank you for being my Father
and for the privilege
of being a father myself.

I pray this in the name of the Father,
the Son,
and the Holy Spirit.
Amen.


THINK BIG. START SMALL. GO DEEP.
Best Blogger Tips

No comments:

Post a Comment

They Click it A lot. [Top 7 last 7 Days]